We have a luxury vehicle which can accommodate up to six guests, or four with luggage.
We envisage every tour to be unique to your own requirements, and it may be arranged in advance with Derek on line. However if a 'typical' tour could be described it may be as follows:
- Pick up at your Speyside hotel / guest house after breakfast.
- Greeted by Derek who will discuss the programme for the day and ensure it is to your satisfaction.
- Sit back and enjoy the beautiful Speyside scenery before arriving at the first of three distilleries to be visited on the day. Most distilleries have various options for tours at different costs and some may require to be booked in advance. Glenlivet still offers a free tour.
- Derek will give interesting information and little known facts on each location.
- Lunch at a typical Scottish pub or Country House Hotel (not included in tour cost).
- Depending on time available, possible additional visits can be arranged to the Speyside Cooperage, to watch the whisky casks being made and repaired, or to Johnston's of Elgin, where raw cashmere wool is still processed and expertly made into luxury fashion items.
- Return to your hotel by approx 6pm. ( although no guarantee !)
Such a private tour would cost approximately £250 - 300 for the group. Airport pick ups and expert whisky tastings can also be arranged. Whisky Clubs are welcome - I may know you !
A two or three day exclusive programme could be discussed, perhaps travelling to more distant locations or visiting more distilleries. Please remember that we are totally flexible to accommodate your plans.
Please note that Scotland has new stricter drink driving laws (since December 2014) therefore best to relax and enjoy a dram or three and let Derek take the reins.
Advance booking payment : 50% of agreed costs to be made at time of confirmed booking and balance 30 days before tour commences through PayPal.